Online Analysis Solution For Universities, Colleges & Schools
Transforming the way that analysis technology is integrated and accessed in your Performance Analysis courses
The Complete Online Analysis Solution
- Powerful, flexible online video and data analysis capability.
- All of the functionality offered by existing offline analysis apps in a secure, online environment.
- Creating new workflow opportunities for staff, and new learning opportunities for students.
- Extending students' ability to access video and data analysis technology.
- Powerful. Flexible. Affordable
Online Assessments, Messaging & Documentation
- Analysis Tasks and/or Assessments can be uploaded onto the online platform.
- The interactive review and secure Messaging facilities enable staff to view any analysis undertaken by students and to provide private one-to-one feedback.
- Additional documentation (e.g. PDF documents etc.) can be uploaded by the student where it can be viewed and assessed by staff.
Some of The Benefits For Staff & Students
- Staff and students can access the online platform anywhere, and from any device.
- Staff can create (and 'tag') example analysis sessions that can be interactively reviewed and discussed with students.
- Staff can upload video footage of any sport that the students can then analyse themselves - in their own time.
- Staff can log in and view/assess any analysis work undertaken.
The Technical Bit
- No installation/re-installation of software required by IT staff.
- Access to analysis technology is not dictated to, or limited by, the number of computers available in your lab.
- The online platform is flexible and scalable. You adapt the size of the iSportsAnalysis online requirement to meet the needs of your staff and students.
Private, Secure & easily Accessible
- Allocated Lab computers are not required.
- Private and secure. Each staff member and student are allocated their own private login details.
- Each student can only see their own work.
- Fully integrated with a range of other applications (e.g. Sportscode, Nacsport, Focus, PocketCoder, iCoda etc.).
Analysis Opportunities & Functionality
- Ready to be used in any sport
- In-depth Game Analysis and detailed Individual Analysis
- Insightful Tactical Analysis
- Auto-generation and export of invaluable Performance Data
- Onscreen Drawing Tools
- Secure, private feedback/messaging facility
- Simple integration of GPS Data and other data streams
- Seamless integration of analysis projects from other software
- Ability to create online Assessment Forms
- Option to download and share XML files.
How The iSportsAnalysis Online Analysis Platform Works
Simple Video Upload
The video upload process is fast and transcodes any video file into a format that is ready to be used on the online platform
Create Your Own Code Windows
The Code Window interface enables you to quickly create your own analysis ‘templates’, covering any aspect of performance of interest.
Fast, Easy Data Entry (Tagging of Video)
The online tagging facility enables fast, effective control of your video and easy entry of any events of interest.
Interactive Review Facility
The intuitive interactive review facility allows you to instantly access, review and analyse any of the important events you have entered.
Automatic Creation of Bookmarks & Highlights
It will automatically create ‘Bookmark’ or ‘Highlight’ movies of any aspect of performance and these can then be easily shared online.
Private Feedback & Discussion Capability
The secure and private messaging facility allows you to provide feedback or discuss any aspect of a Project/Session with a student.
Auto-Generation & Download of Performance Data
Data generated can be automatically added and viewed in the online report facility or exported as XML and Excel files which can be used in other platforms.
Import Analysis from Other Video Analysis Software
Analysis projects from offline software solutions (e.g. Sportscode/Focus ) can be imported into the online analysis platform.
Used in education all over the world
iSportsAnalysis is used in Universities, colleges and private schools all over the world. You can download a testimonial from St Mary's university in Twickenham, London.
Transforming your Performance Analysis courses
Happy Clients Testimonials
iSportsAnalysis has been instrumental in speeding up our game analysis and making it much more efficient. We are able to produce meaningful data quickly and make our footage and stats reports accessible to players and staff in a faster, more efficient, and easier way. For a club that is part-time and that has limited access time to the players, the fact that the stats are interactive and hosted online means we can connect to our analysis virtually which gives everyone involved in the performance side of the club much better access in really quick time.
Riteesh Mishra - Charlton Athletic Women’s Football Club
I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with iSportsAnalysis. The product suits our needs from both an academic and applied sense. The customer service is outstanding; any issues (and there haven’t been many) have been acted upon without delay to a more than satisfactory conclusion. With the continuing development of the product I can see us using iSportsAnalysis for years to come.
Senior Lecturer, St Mary's university, Twickenham - Anthony Lockey
iSportsAnalysis have made it very easy for us to monitor and improve our team performances. The Commonwealth Games is a very important tournament for us and having the ability to analyze our games and share the results has been invaluable. Our players and coaches have been able to see their stats and re-play their matches at their own leisure, and on their own devices, making iSportsAnalysis the perfect way for our team to stay motivated and informed. iSportsAnalysis have supported us in every way and we are happy to have them as part of our team.
Cristy Mullender - Commonwealth Games - South African Netball
The Gloucester & District Referees Society spent six months searching for an online software platform that would enable us to analyse referee performance as an aid to training and developing our match officials, and found iSportsAnalysis.com to be the perfect fit for our needs. The ability to build our own bespoke code windows within the iSportsAnalysis software, use them to tag elements of a game and then publish them on our own online channel is unique to iSportsAnalysis.com
The Gloucester & District Referees Society - Tony Wakelin
After completing University I wanted to invest in my own piece of analysis software to push on my small business in the analysis of semi-professional sports clubs. After a referral from a friend I started my trial with iSportsAnalysis and can honestly say transferring over has been the best thing that has happened to my business thus far. Anadi has been second to none in going the extra mile to ensure I have settled well with the new software. I have never met anybody as passionate and knowledge about a product as him. I can’t stress enough how helpful, understanding and hard working Anadi is. Along with this, iSportsAnalysis is one of the most forward thinking software’s on the market, and it actually feels like it was made by analyst’s. The easy to use website has everything I would ever need and so much more, at a very realistic price. I would recommend Anadi and iSportsAnalysis to anybody in performance analysis and scouting, at any level.
Quentin Casey - Second Take Sports
I would just like to extend a huge thank you to iSportAnalysis for the unbelievable assistance their Sports Performance Analysis software offered during the TNL league. NSA (Netball South Africa) has indeed come up with a winning recipe by making iSportsAnalysis accessible to coaches, players and umpires. For someone with limited techno savvy, and with Cristy’s assistance, I was quickly able to master iSportsAnalysis which I used daily. The software was of invaluable assistance especially because of the logistics of my team members living far apart, and their work commitments preventing us from practising during the week. This programme afforded me the opportunity of communicating with the players through "Coaches Corner" giving feedback regarding tactical work for the upcoming matches. Players, through this medium, were able to see which areas of play they need to work on and also to receive individual exercises during the week. iSportsAnalysis is an excellent aid for all passionate coaches and I would definitely recommend it to be used at all tournaments.
Sunbird's Coach - Netball South Africa - Theresa Rossouw
iSportsAnalysis is a huge way forward for any sports team, for the simple fact that you have amazing people like Cristy and Thaka (South African team) making sure we get the best footage after every game. iSportsAnalysis really is enabling me as First Team Coach at Jeppe High School For Boys, to engage with performance analysis on a different level. The editing and exporting of video clips are accurate, fast and of great quality. The attention to detail on the events filter is a dream to work with. The success of the team to date and in future is all down to the amazing expertise and attention to detail that iSportsAnalysis possesses. To have access to this on any laptop and all that is needed is an internet connection, makes your company a cut above the rest. I thank you.
Lance Louw - 1st XI Jeppe High School for Boys Head Hockey Coach
I think iSportsAnalysis is a huge way forward for clubs and teams, and because of the price point in relation to competitors, iSportsAnalysis really is enabling clubs at all levels, including those on smaller budgets, to engage with performance analysis. iSportsAnalysis reduces the need for costly third-party software that charges on a per analyst basis. There is no need for expensive video editing software, or hardware (I spent 1,700 Euros on a laptop I now realise I didn’t need to spend); the editing and exporting video clips is accurate, fast and of great quality.
Mayo GAA Performance Analyst - Paul Jennings
I love iSportsAnalysis, and love what it offers to help players do better.
Annelie Lucas - Southern Stings Players and Management
I have been super impressed with iSportsAnalysis and the students really love using it, the fact they can use it at home as well as at the university is really great!